Our state-of-the-art facility houses an exceptional staff of ACRP Certified Research Professionals. With accommodations to perform overnight and long term visits, as well as an on-site lab with the capability to process and store PK and other sensitive lab specimens, our site has the ability to meet the needs of any trial.
Our vast capabilities and dedicated recruitment team allows for rapid start up and enrollment in our studies. With more than 8,000 patients, we have access to one of the largest Diabetes population in Southern California. Additionally, our large patient referral system includes over 20 specialists and practices who actively contribute referrals. Our experience and repetitive successes in helping CROs and Sponsors has established us as a trusted research site.
A 3,000+ square foot facility capable of conducting Phase I-IV studies, ranging from 1-100 study participants. A large research patient population and includes a cross section of ethnic backgrounds, ages, and medical conditions.
• 4 Standard Exam Rooms
• Dedicated Monitoring Rooms
• On-Site Long-Term Records Storage
• 24-Hour Temperature Controlled IP Storage
• On-Site Phlebotomy & Draw Station
• -20C To -70C Freezers, Refrigerated Centrifuges & Specialty Equipment.
• Specialist MD’s
• 5 Sub-Investigators
• 2 Registered Nurses
• 2 Patient-Recruiters
• 2 Certified Phlebotomists
• 4 Full Time Study Coordinators
• 2 Certified Diabetic Educators
• 1 Regulatory Specialist
• Internal Medicine
• Hormone Therapies
• Pain Management (Chronic Pain)
• Urological (Prostate)
• 8,000+ Active Patients: searchable by age, sex, ethnic background, diagnostic code, etc.
• Patient Population: 55% females, 45% males
• Sophisticated Marketing & Branding Campaigns
• Large Patient Referral Network 20+ Surrounding Practices
• Two Full-Time Site Recruiters